Κυριακή 7 Νοεμβρίου 2010

Characters' pinup!!!!

Hey people!
Today is a good day, and tomorrow will be better!
It is a good day because my head doesn't feel like my brain is expanding while someone is hitting me with a hammer. Yes, yes, these damn headaches just wait for me, don't they?
Now, to the point. I've done a pinup for the Artemis project, with all the main characters.
(yes, all these are main, sorry)
(you should see the secondary characters list)
Sooo, here you go.

from left to right, top to bottom it's:
Gramps Gedeon, a trendy boy, a trendy girl.
second row:
Alyssia, Maurice, Shawn, Katelyn
3rd row:
Luke, Artemis, Danny and Lilly Anne.

I enjoyed making this. :)
Used pencil for the lineart (2B faber castell)
The rest is photoshop.

I feel happy. :)

The story so far goes a little bit like that:
Artemis is a bored little girl, and when she finds a magic book in her school's library, she actually tries to do some spells.
The problem is, the spell got a little bit out of hand and here is where the school's club of magic, a selfish little brat, a group of goths, a clique of trendies, a perverted old man and an owl enter the story.

want to learn more?
wish me luck, have me work, and keep checking on my blog!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου