Πέμπτη 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

New appearance!


Tadaaaah

It was time I had a new banner. And a new background.
And the timing was just perfect! It's the perfect way to waste studying time just before my exams in September.

Other than that, art is going great, I'm working on my stuff and there are actual results and work coming out of my efforts! Hurrah!
Here's a little something from Pottermore. Do you know Pottermore?
It's cool, it's cute and I'm in Slytherin.


I am also trying my hand at Illustrator. I feel like I've been missing out now that I see how cool it is.
Here's some inks on it. I'd love to say the pencils were mine as well, but they are from Skydoll, by Alessandro Barbucci and Barbara Canepa.
(a big favourite, in case I haven't told you already)








That was all.
Until next time!
K.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου