Δευτέρα 18 Οκτωβρίου 2010

AKTO lessons!!!


Today we did our first actual lesson :)
i was late more than half an hour... :/
Sooo i was running all the way from the bus station, looking at my new clock pendant and whispering to myself, i'm late, i'm late, i'm late!!!!
Luis Carol reference here.
Shame i didn't have bunny ears on my hoodie... :P
i learned a whole bunch of new stuff XD
oh... also, today there was a strike. bus drivers' strike. i walked home from the metro station and it took me 40 minutes. I almost got sick there...
And the best part is, that the minute i get home, a storm breaks out! So, i was kind of lucky after all :)
Oh, and we went shopping... :) i bought some more Copic markers (love) and ecolines. (also love)
And i have to get some other equipment for my courses. :)
i feel so happy!!!
And tomorrow, i am watching Akira at the comics club, eating popcorn and chocolate!
and i have soufle for breakfast.
Could it be any better?
nuh-uuuuh!!!! ^^

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου