Πέμπτη 14 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Greek Comics project

Hello people!
I'm sorry, i haven't updated for a long time...
I've been quite busy lately, from lab to lab and stuff.
Last time, we got to do an anaisthetic injection to each other! It was fun and felt numb for half an hour.
Now, to the point! Comic friends' club asked me to draw a month for their calendar for 2011, themed: witches.
I am not showing you the entire drawing, buuuut i am giving you a teaser. it was fun working on it because it gave me some motivation to work seriously, and i really enjoyed it.







i used some rasters from this site, as well as some default patterns i found at photoshop.
There were some lovely textures in deviantart too, as these of mayah-stock , which really helped me with my background!
And also: Thanks George!!!! :D For the help and the advice and everything :)
Mainly for your patience... :/
(George Komiotis i was kicking the other day)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου