Κυριακή 12 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Google sKetchup

Hello people.

This week I was working on google sketchup. Ah, I love it!!! I am working on a 3-D model of a coffee house that I will use in my next project. The possibilities are endless....
Otherwise, I've been running these past few days, trying to get my 6-pages zombie comic done, studying, doing my art college exercises...
Oh, and I will take part in an exhibition scheduled for February 2011, at π bar in Gazi, Athens. :D
It will be AWESOME.
Also, I might be in for illustrating a dental laboratory handbook and a dentist's website. If everything goes well, it will be quite the opportunity to get in this field. I've heard scientific books illustration is worth it.

So, people (in Athens) keep an eye out for the:

πictures, at π bar!

PS: today, at the planetarium, i felt the urge to pick up a 'something mister science' box.
When i looked at it, it was a model of teeth and gums.
i bought it.
To put it in my office.
Years from now.
Please regard me kindly.
PS2: soon, I'll update some traditionally coloured sketches.

Stay tuned!
Yours truly,
Koumaki.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου