Τετάρτη 5 Ιανουαρίου 2011

i'm back!

Hallo people :D

I'm back! Back from what? Back from time out. In the meantime i've been quite creative. see? :D
This comic below was unearthed during a digital excavation in my old and rusty pc folders. I like this comic, despite the imbalance of frames and blah blah blah. :) little red riding hood got to be a uni student. :') there's more to that story, but it's not for now.
I am very fond of my old comics. Next update will be panellineage. The english title would be something like 'world of examcraft' or 'world of s.a.t.scraft' or whatever the final exams are called.
Oh, and let's not forget! People in Athens, little koumaki's going to be in πictures exhibition in February! I'll keep reminding you. :)
Till next update, enjoy and be happy ^^

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου