Κυριακή 24 Ιουλίου 2011

Now in vacation-still working.

How can that be..? We are staying at a relative's hotel and I am drawing, doing pages.

Like a boss.
I am carrying about 10kg of work with me-if you count in my drawing tablet and my laptop.
It's a busy summer after all.

Still, it's better than back at home-It's not as hot and I don't have to carry my laptop around, going to university to get (free) internet access. (did I mention I got a three day cramp from carrying that thing around..? Still recovering)

At least, I'm done with drawing the logo for the university's internal medicine department. As we were choosing fonts, the proffessor told me he liked COMIC SANS.
And I was like no, no NOOO...

Plus, I ended up having only one exam to sit for in September-Pharmacology.
AWESOME.

So, now I am pencilling for an Arcana publications project, the Womanthology project and thumbnailing for my personal story.

Like I said, busy.
That's good.

Till next time, I hope I'll have some sketches I can share.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου