Τετάρτη 27 Ιουλίου 2011

Where is the scanner? OEO?

Hello people.

Today I found myself looking for a scanner in a small, small town on the edge of Pelloponnese. I felt like an RPGer on a quest. First, I asked for info at the hotel's reception. The good lady showed me a generic direction, to get to an internet cafe. After reaching the town's boarders, I asked a young man for the internet cafe. He gave me specific directions and I ended up finding it.

But there was no scanner.

The cashier told me she knew nothing. I kept walking and entered a mobile service store. A customer told me to turn right, pass the bridge and that there, I would find what I sought.
I ended up a little lost, so I had to ask in another store (I think it was actually a mechanic or something)
And then I found it.

I scanned, I printed and I got a free local paper :D

The bottom line is:
I can keep working and maybe, I said maybe, I could live in a town like that. For a while. Till now I've been a loyal Athens' kid. Even though it is dirty, loud, pretty faceless, tiring and stuff.
But here it's quiet, fun, warm... And a little bit boring. Until I get to know the place.

Apart from these little adventures, I am still pencilling for Womanthology and an Arcana project. I'll make sure there is something to upload with my next post.

Till next time,
Koumaki.

PLUS!
Check HER out! She's a classmate and an upcoming artist. You will surely hear more from her...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου