Δευτέρα 27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

New nibs!!!

Hello people!
Today was the first day back to university.
All the people! All the noise!!! I felt socially awkward. A little bit like an alien. I must get used to being around lots of people again.
Today, was also the day I went shopping XD
Not clothes and stuff (ok, Zara was tempting, but another time.)
I bought A3 papers Seller Glossy, aaaand... New crow quill pen nibs. I entered this shop on an impulse, as I was planning to go to the big-art-crafts-shop, 3 blocks away.
Sooo I got the nibs purely by luck. I am so happy!!!
Here is the first thing i made. Dipped the nib in the ink only 3x. My previous ones needed dipping much more often. I so like their flow. No more words. Just pictures. :)

PS: I went to the AKTO college. This year's gonna be tough if i take up my scholarship now. :/
PS2: I am glad they are willing to help me :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου