Τρίτη 30 Αυγούστου 2011

Woah, pretty inks!!!

MY GOD THEY'RE LOVELY!

I got the inks for our Womanthology project! They are AWESOME O_O
Congratulations to Avgi Kanaki. She is awesome.
Next in line is colour! Our colourist is Elli Moka, and I am pretty sure her work is going to be awesome too.
Am I overusing the word 'Awesome'..? Nope. Don't think so.

Apart from staring at Avgi's inks, I am currently studying for Pharmacology and playing with my stitches. Pencils for my personal project will have to wait until the end of September, as I found out I will have to sit for 7 extra exams in order to have the right to attend second year when I go back to AKTO. (comic college)
If, for any reason, I don't pass all 7 exams this year, I will have to attend first year again when I go back.
Perfect?

Yup.

OFF I GO!

Till next time!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου