Πέμπτη 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Hello people :)
I didn't make it... i didn't see my interview today. What I was the most curious about, was the photo! i want to see it so bad. :(
Anyway, tomorrow i am sitting for the last exam of Septmeber, which happens to be... Physiology. I haven't studied well because of all these things happening to me. I am not complaining though! Keep them coming!
Also, I have an appointment with the comics-cartoon-animation proffessor in AKTO private art college. So, i had to pick up and arrange my portfolio.
I believe that less is more, so I ended up with the first professional poster i ever made, two four-pages comics published in the '9' magazine, a cover for the same magazine, and 2, maybe 3 more recent pin ups, to demonstrate my progress.
Just wish me luck for both.
:)
PS: portfolio treat: this is a pinup i included.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου