Δευτέρα 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Now in English!


Hallo people! :)
Starting from today, i will be updating my blog in English, as other fellow artists advised me to do.
Well... to begin with, yesterday i had my second interview and my first shootin!
My first interview was with Yannis Iatrou for the greek comics site . The interview is also available at his blog.
The shooting was fun and the photographer was very helpful and helped me relax, instead of taking fixed poses.
I am uploading it as soon as it gets published!
Both interviews were given because i won an annual comics competition, the prize of which is a 21.000 euro scholarship in comics!
This friday I am meeting the proffessor responsible for the comic section at the private art college of AKTO. i have to arrange my portfolio and present it so that i can skip one year of basics and attend more advanced classes.
Wish me luck! On friday i am also getting over with my exams, so i will go on a shopping spree-I want to buy A3 papers for pencils, inks, crow quill pens, sakura markers and a light box table (from IKEA, meant to be a bar table, thank you George Komiotis!)
This year i feel like working. Let's just wish that dentistry will let me breathe this year!!!!

PS: backstage treat!!! George Komiotis and i were arguing about my comic :P
i tried to convince him about my superior art style, but he couldn't be persuaded. Now, he has no choice but to FACE MY WRATH AND PERISH!!!
PS2: George, you know that i actually like you and mean no harm. i will visit you at the hospital.

1 σχόλιο: